Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stream of Consciousness Uncensored

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror
and it struck me
like my eyes were seeing a new world, a new truth
for the first time, before the idea of first, or last
that I am an accident, a miracle, a chance
to explore beyond the constructed boundaries of this existence
I can do anything
I am without limits
I am a stream
of magical life
finding the least resistant paths
to myself, through myself
my eyes filled with tears
and they fell
streaming down my cheeks
into my mouth
down my chin, disappearing into my neck
These moments we have
define us
and I discover myself in them
We are amazing
clusters of star stuff
a form taken
by chance
and what a beautiful, limitless form
of consciousness
I will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment