Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mahjong Mystery: Revealed

I made a post almost a couple of weeks ago about finally learning what was in the building next door...

Mahjong Mystery

Well, after taking a long walk today I stopped at the restaurant next door before heading home. After eating, I went to the restroom which was in the back of the restaurant, down a long hallway. And guess what was also down this long hallway??? Yes, the Mahjong Mystery rooms, revealed!

I snuck a peek...

And a closer peek...

And a closerrr peek...

And then I looked out the window and saw my own bedroom window across the alley!...(kinda creepy)

And then I came home and took a picture out of that same window and into the Mahjong Mystery room I was just in five minutes earlier...


I think I can now rest peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment