Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Imagine

I just had one of those beautiful moments of coincidence, or happy accident or synchronicity, whatever you like to call it, as I sat down with my coffee and computer to catch up on some Facebook posts from friends.

A good friend in New York posted a link to YouTube to a song he has stuck in his head, so I clicked the link and listened to it, "Power To The People" by John Lennon.

And when the song was over, I was thinking, hey, you know what song by John Lennon I really wanna hear now? Yes, "Imagine"...



And as the song was playing in the background, and as I was scrolling through Facebook reading friends' updates, a good friend in California had posted this picture...



I can't imagine a more perfect way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment