Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

My heart may explode

There's a new little 3 yr old boy named Derry in my youngest class, and he's the sweetest, cutest most adorablest creature ever. He's always wandering around in his own little world, usually holding his stuffed doggie, and always whispering to himself while making hand gestures, as if he's holding both sides of the conversation. There are usually a few mornings a week when he gets off the school bus and comes into the kindergarten crying, and when the Chinese teachers ask him why, he says in Chinese "The bus is too loud." AHh, my heart! I seriously love this child. So I try to sing him a new song every day to make his tears go away, and this morning I'm not sure where this came from, but it worked...

Good MORneeng, lit-tle Derry-pooo
Why you feeling bluuue?
I feel a glowww, just thinking OF youuu
And the way-ay you loooook toniiiiight.



(I know, yeah, not weird at all)

No comments:

Post a Comment