Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Chinglish T-Shirts

I went shopping last month and couldn't resist buying this t-shirt...



Actually, I'm wearing it right now as I type this (I only wear it in the privacy of my home). And yes, you are reading correctly. The shirt says "SYSTEM OF A 520cc" "WHEN SOME BODY ANNYS YOU BUT IT ONLY TAKES8 MUSCUES"

What reminded me to post this gem was this post over at the talesfromhebei blog. She's an expat in a province in northern China. You have got to see the photos she took. Too funny.

4 comments:

  1. Wow,love this Chinglish T-Shirts =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've probably seen your fair share I bet, huh? Let me know if you have any favorites :)

      Delete
  2. I think that can make it up on engrish.com. Oh yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I totally forgot about that site. I saw another one today on one of my lil 6 year olds that cracked me up. It wasn't even a bad translation, it was just a bunch of nonsense. I'll have to take a picture next time he wears it.

      Delete