Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

5 Little Monkeys

I know I'm pretty new to this whole teaching thing, but as of today I may be the worst teacher in the world.

I was teaching my youngest classes (the 3yr-olds) the 5 Little Monkeys song, and I selected 5 little munchkins to come to the front of the class so we could act it out since they are such little hams already. And I taught them that when we sing "1 fell off and bumped his head" they are supposed to squat down and yell "OUCH!" but they took it a step further.....they thought it was funny to fall to the ground very dramatically and actually bang their heads on the tile floor! And then yell OUCH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Omg I about died, both of laughter and fear...so I quickly asked the Chinese teacher to explain to them not to actually hit their heads. I can just picture them going home and saying "mommy, look what my English teacher taught me today" ::smashing head motions:: Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment