Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Patching

This morning I woke up at 3:45am to the sound of a bird chirping the same six notes over and over and over. And while it was a beautiful sound, I wish the bird could have waited until 5am to sing. After tossing around a bit I decided to get up and do some things to get tired again. I made breakfast and watched an episode of My So-Called Life...the last episode, sigh. And when the last episode was over, and my Claire Danes cry face obsession was NOT over, I decided to watch Romeo and Juliet. I also decided to finally patch a pair of jeans I've been meaning to patch for weeks. I was putting my bike into the back of my truck a few weeks ago, and as I stepped up onto the tailgate, I heard a big 'ol riiiiiiip in the seat of my pants. And these were my baggy jeans, not a good feeling.

BEFORE:


AFTER:


Now, feeling fully domesticatey and tired again, and with the birds done singing, I'm going back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment