Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

ilikerunonsentencesandthewordand

This weekend was pretty dang good. On Saturday, my friend Michelle drove down from Greeley. We used to work together back around 2005-2007 and haven't seen each other in four years, and coincidentally enough we both moved to Colorado around the same time last year. It was so much fun to catch up and have dinner and go see The Moody Blues at Red Rocks Amphitheater, and it was her birthday, hooray. The Moody Blues, holy cow, they are still rockin' at like what, 65-70 years old. Nights in White Satin sounded beautiful of course. This was my first concert at Red Rocks and we sat only 10 rows back...



Last week I joined a gym here in Denver, so today I went to jump back on the 'ol Spin bike. I was so addicted to spinning while living in CA, so I was beyond excited to join the gym and get back into it. They have a bike in the general workout area for people who want to do their own thang, and it has a screen and a personal instructor, ha. This guy kicked my butt...



**RUNONSENTENCEALERT**
So then I came home and ate and lazed and walked over to the park to meet friends to play frisbee but couldn't find them so I walked to the coffee shop and got an iced coffee (it was so flippin hot today, and it's only mid May!) and then came home and dug up all of my many 401k and IRA informations in hopes of one day soon finding a financial advisor who can advise me on how to consolodate the mess and then I got out my screwdriver and took the cages off of my single speed bike because they're dangerous and I'm clumsy anyway and then rode around downtown Denver and came home and lazed and talked on the phone and made a killer salad and watched another episode of My So-Called Life, the one where Rayanne joins Jordan's band and she gets stage fright and can't sing and runs off and no one can find her and they're worried she'll start drinking again and long story short she's ok and didn't start drinking and then Rayanne and Angela and Rickie all say how worried they are and they all cry and hug and go to the movies and while they're standing in line Rayanne starts singing the Sesame Street theme song and everyone in line applauds and then it goes all slow-mo and Rayanne is basking in the applause and grabs a guy's beer and takes a swig and Rickie and Angela look very upset fade to black.

This guy got stuck inside my apartment for awhile today...



But then I held out a piece of paper and he climbed onto it and I moved it to the open window and he flew away.

And lastly, the killer salad...



And I just now realized that I forgot to add cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment