Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Joy of Kittens

Yesterday I picked up Mac and Mindy from the adoption center and brought them home. I'm already the annoying cat lady texting kitten photos to friends and family. Permanent smile on face. These guys are killing me with cuteness. Seriously, it hurts.

Bringing the babies home...


Getting familiar with their new home...


Mindy chilling on the couch...


Mac exploring...


Cuddle time...


Mac relaxing in his lil bed...


Turns out Mindy wasn't as quick as Mac in learning where the litter box is and how to use it...


Just had to laugh, poor kitty. This down comforter is the only nice thing in my place, the only thing I actually bought new when I moved to Colorado. Somehow animals must sense these things. This morning Mindy followed Mac to the litter box and actually used it. Nicely done, Mindy.

No comments:

Post a Comment