Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Babies!

On Saturday the 25th, a day before my bday, and a year and two days after Daisy (my cat of 15 years passed away) Janay and I went to an animal adoption center here in Denver. We played with a room full of kittens, then I filled out the application, and waited four antsy days to hear whether I was going to be a mommy. I get to pick up these two little love-muffins tomorrow afternoon...



I am beyond excited and have already kittified my apartment. Food, litterbox, beds, toys toys toys and more toys. Oh, and the kitty amusement park arrives by FedEx soon, don't even ask. Mac is the little macaroon-like longish-haired boy kitten (with adorable curlicues on his kittybelly!), and Mindy is the beautiful mixed color shorter-haired kitten...



And a little tribute to beloved Daisy, aka DaisyCat, aka CatFace, aka FuzzBucket...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/elizorbeth/tags/daisy/



No comments:

Post a Comment