Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I feel like Snow White

Tonight after work I came back to the hotel, made a quick dinner of soup and salad, and sat on the patio to enjoy it before sunset. As I was eating the salad, a duck waddled up to the back patio and began quacking at me.


He came closer, and closer, quack quack quacking...


So I tossed him a crouton. And he ate it! And I tossed him about 6 more croutons, and he ate them all! Here he looks like he just pooped a crouton (I giggled and he cocked his head and gave me a look)...


Then I said farewell to DuckFace and ran down to the beach to catch the sunset over the ocean. So beautiful...


This week we're staying at these beautiful villas just south of Newport Beach, walking distance to the water...


I stopped at Crystal Cove, a CA state park. So many birds and bunnies hopping about this evening...


On the walk back I encountered yet another woodland creature...


This was such a perfect, peaceful end to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment